Sunday, January 31, 2010

Flats

Why buy new imitations when you can go OG ?! yes it is true flats are baaaack!! Etsy has a bunch of sellers that have some great ones to pick from!! If I had known this I would have kept all mine. err.. asked my mom to keep all mine. I am a child of the 80's so I would have some rad ones saved up by now!!My fondest ones are my blue flat jelly sandles (had them in red too)!! (see picture below) They were my cousins first. That's her wearing them and me at the tail. ha. She was older, cooler, had a dad that is a doctor, and grew up in Baltimore. I was two years younger and grew up in the mountains of Virginia. Trust me the stores were not as cool as the ones at the Inner Harbor in Balti.
              Love you Brandi.

                                                     Sam N Libby's -Shop Ambrosias

Love the name of her shop and love these shoes!! Smelly Shoes Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment